Monday, May 2, 2016

Welcome to Jimerica!


Welcome to Jimerica! The epic series of days on the road and hiking and camping and on a bicycle and other various activities around the United States and perhaps beyond, but I don’t know yet. I’ll work on streamlining my trip description.

I’ll be keeping this blog to keep you up on the trip hijinks and other whatnotery.  I have a tentative itinerary, but as it is almost certainly going to change a lot, I’ll just keep you all in suspense about where my next stop will be throughout my travels.

I should be reaching my first destination late this week. Stay tuned.



Gomez (aka Ghostface Killah) won’t be making the trip, but he did make the first photo.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck Jim - if you ever do end up in the LHV on this journey and need a place to crash, refuel..., door is always open for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you head to Arkansas, holler at me. We are right off I40!

    ReplyDelete